TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Motorcycle racing is dangerous and persons attending motor racing events do so entirely at their own risk. It is a condition of this media accreditation that all persons having a connection with the promotion and/or conduct of the meeting, including the owners of the land, the riders, owners of the vehicles and the passengers in the vehicles are absolved from all liability arising out of accidents causing damage or personal injury except where due care and attention have not been exercised.
This pass remains the property of Williams Event Management (WEM) and it can revoke accreditation at its discretion. Failure to follow instructions from race officials whilst on track will result in immediate revocation of your accreditation and ejection from the venue. Misconduct is taken seriously and in addition to revocation of your accreditation, inappropriate behaviour will be taken into consideration in future accreditation applications.
Lost accreditation must be reported immediately as the identification number must be cancelled and a new one will be issued at a charge of $30. Accredited vests provided by WEM must be worn when on the track and returned at the conclusion of each round attended, otherwise a replacement fee of $50 will be charged.
In the event of a serious incident all media will take direction from WEM staff, if you are asked to move away and not shoot the incident you will do so in a timely manner.
All accreditation will require pre-approval by Williams Event Management (WEM). There will be no commercial photo/film access unless agreed in writing by WEM.
Accreditation is restricted to working media only covering the event that access is requested for, or to working media providing specific coverage of the MX Nationals series. Journalists may be required to provide examples of content previously published.
Accreditation will only be given to photographers representing official media outlets (publications or press-based websites) or at WEM’s discretion. Additional terms and conditions document will be provided for successful
There will be no freelance film access. Film accreditation will only be provided on behalf of TV broadcasters, press websites and series sponsors, pending the following specific terms and conditions:
- All footage remains the property of WEM and is licensed for the use prescribed in the application. Any other use must be approved in writing by WEM.
- In no way can any film have sponsorship branding that would suggest a partnership with the series unless one exists.
- In order to be permitted filming rights at MX Nationals events, all publications with websites must upload an MX Nationals web banner during the entire duration of the 2018 series.
- All films must feature the series logo (available upon request) and round description for five seconds at the beginning and also must feature the web domain of www.mxnationals.com.au – either spoken by the host or in text credits.
- As per above point, films must have 2018 MX Nationals, round number and venue name in the typed title; i.e. MotoOnline 2018 MX Nationals Rnd 1 Newry or Dirt Action MX Nationals Rnd 2 Appin. 2018 MX Nationals also must be mentioned in film description.
- Completed films from MX Nationals events that are uploaded online must feature an embed code for WEM to use on the series website and/or any additional websites at WEM’s discretion. Embed codes must be emailed to Brodie Williams (email@example.com) immediately after they have been posted.
Any breaches may result in the removal of all filming rights. Films that WEM deem could potentially bring the MX Nationals brand or sponsors into disrepute must be removed immediately if requested to do so.
Please be aware that the lodgement of this Media Accreditation Request Form does not guarantee approval or acceptance for MX Nationals events.